Plumeria cv ‘Keiki’
- Top: The base (center of flower) is Yellow 13B. This fades to white about one third of the way to the tip. The entire petal is overlaid with grainy Red-Purple 61A in varying intensities.
- Bottom: A Red-Purple 61A stripe on the left, then white overlaid with grainy Red-Purple 61A.
- Flower Width: 4.5 cm
- Texture: Delicate
- Tendency to Fade: Moderate
- Petal Type: Obovate, round tip
- Fragrance: Waxy plumeria
- Intenstiy of Fragrance: Mild
- Color: Green, reddish-purple cast, with reddish green veins
- Texture: Very rigid
- Leaf Border Color: Dark red
- Petiole Color: Golden brownish green
- Shape: Oblanceolate, acuminate tip
- Length: 22 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Pollen Parent: Unknown
- Seed Parent: Unknown
- Seed production: Average
- Branching: Fair
- Growth habit: Upright, compact, dense
- Measured Trunk Circumference: 35 cm
error: Alert: Content is protected !!